Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dawanda's Christmas Market

Dawanda have opened their Christmas market this week and it runs for the month of November.

They feature lots of gift ideas for all the people in your life.

And once a day they have a raffle to win a Dawanda product, for anyone who creates a wishlist and sends it to a friend.

I was asked to include an item for the raffle, so one day this month you can win a pair of "The earth laughs in flowers" ear thread earrings I've made.


I won't tell you which day they are up as a prize - so you'll have to go back and keep checking.  Actually I don't know what day it is so I can't tell you!!!  :-D

It looks like there are some great prizes so worth checking it out.  Happy Christmas shopping!


2 comments:

vilterietje said...

beautifull earrings, pitty Idon't wear holes in my ears:)
love, riet

Sara said...

I have those and I love them! Excellent prize up for grabs here...