Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Cleaning Day

I'm busy sorting and cleaning my studio today.

At the moment, I'm trying out quite a few different media and with my limited studio space, I need to be a little bit more organized so that things can go away in drawers (and have room in the drawers) to leave space for new things!  As my husband will tell you, I'm not the tidiest of people.... I love starting things and then get distracted by something else and so the putting away part doesn't happen very well!  I'm also getting some new lights a and new stool for my studio too...so it deserves a little sprucing up.

Luckily I do have one little helper:


Anyone can do the dusting!

Anyone else want to come and help?? 

2 comments:

Sue McNenly said...

I am sooooo in love with this little cleaner. I wonder if he does windows?

Ruth said...

He has a little trouble with windows as he is only an inch tall....but nothing is insurmountable for "anyone"!