Thursday, April 8, 2010

Remember the little things....

You may remember my "Remember the little things" bracelet that I made a while ago - which depicted a little bird doing 9 different actions that we should remember to do. They were:
  • play a little
  • love little
  • work a little
  • entertain a little
  • stop a little
  • indulge a little
  • pamper a little
  • care a little
  • celebrate a little

I've had a couple of enquiries lately to make individual pieces of these for necklaces.  Here's "Play a little"


and here's "work a little:


I always loved the sentiment of these....everything in moderation....finding balance (so elusive!) and feel inspired to make something else in this vein.....I wonder what it'll be...

1 comment:

Tweed Thoughts said...

I love these - great sentiments :)!