Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A little bit of color....

So I'm reading about and experimenting with color .....Color is such a big part of my life - if you came to my house, you'd see it instantly. We have a lot of color going on...from our bright turquoise sofas to orange lamps to.....color, color everywhere......And so I sort of feel restricted with silver sometimes, because it's silver and isn't these bright happy colors....! And I know lots of people incorporate color into their work...but not in ways that I want to! Problem is, I'm not sure how I want to - but know it's just not the typical ways.....


Tonight we joined some friends in Sonoma for the farmer's market-come-town party and had a picnic and listened and danced to the music and...... The farmer's market is held on Tuesday nights in the plaza and once a month- it becomes a big party with lots of people picnicking there and having a good time. After eating our picnic, we wandered through the stalls and all this color was shouting out at me - which is where the photos come from....


I guess I'll be experimenting with color for a while yet.....and in the meantime, enjoying it everywhere else but in my silver!

Have a color-full day!

No comments: