Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Anyone can......give a hug

Here's my latest little "Anyone". It's "anyone can give a hug" - with the little anyone holding his arms out wide, ready to give you a great big hug. And you know his hug will be one of those just-what-you-need hugs.....those pick you up and feel loved hugs....

These bottom two photos look like his is just looking for someone to hug....A sweet little guy - perfect as a gift for someone who needs a hug (and who doesn't?) or else someone who is always there ready with a hug.

Hope you like him....

Big hug to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big hug to you too, Ruth

C-G

Beth Hikes said...

So sweet. He's like a little huggable swing. Now I'm off to hug someone...

Ruth said...

Glad he's is starting a little circle of hugs out there! Check out my posting today - 17th - you've made me think about putting up on of my favourite youtube movies about hugs....