Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weekly Bird in the Hand

Here is this week's Bird in the Hand - the things I am grateful for:

WWI Carrier pigeon

  • My nephew Matt.  It was his 17th birthday yesterday.  Seems difficult to believe - but he's still as cute as ever ;-D
  • Achieving my 10,000 steps a day goal every day this week - totalling walking more than 40 miles.
  • My new walking shoes!
  • The fun of learning new things. I'm busy building a new website for my Health Coaching business but as many things have changed since I built my Birdland Creations site, there is quite a learning curve.  I often feel I haven't much to show for a day's work, but I am getting there - and enjoying the challenge of it all.
  • All this wonderful sunny weather here in California.  We've had practically no rain at all since the beginning of December - only 1 day I think - and this is supposed to be our rainy season!  I'm thinking it'll all catch up soon enough - but for now, I'm enjoying the 65 degree sunny afternoons and frosty mornings.
  • The support of fellow artists and family when I had an unreasonable customer to deal with.
  • Getting back to singing after a week off over New Year.
  • Time with friends.
I hope you've had a good week too.  What was the highlight for you?

No comments: