Wednesday, December 7, 2011

49/52 Bird a week - Love is in the air

A few of my friends have mentioned this week about being single and wanting a new love in their lives next year....so this birdie ring was inspired by them and symbolizes my hope for them, that in the new year, "Love is in the air". Maybe the birds can search out some love for them?


Sculpted in silver, they form an open-styled ring.  These types of rings are very comfortable and secure to wear and also somewhat adjustable - which I really like.  I wear my "sweet nature" one all the time.


If it's what you are looking for, I hope you find some love in the air too.



To see the other birds that have been created this week, please click on the links below:


1 comment:

Patty Biermans said...

Great idea!!! Let there always be love in the air. hugzz..peebee