Thursday, July 16, 2009

Commissions - II

The second piece I made for Elizabeth for one of her wedding party is like an amalgamation of a couple of pieces I've made before. She liked the idea of a lariat style necklace - like "anyone can fall in love" but decided she would like a cat with the heart instead of "anyone" as the recipient is a cat lover.

So here is Elizabeth's second piece:

If I was naming it, it would probably be something like "my heart belongs to my cat".....

Again, I've put the date of the wedding on the bottom.

I'll show you some more commissions as and when I finish them - but it could be a while yet as one of my dear friends is getting married this weekend. Festivities run from Friday lunch all the way through to Sunday brunch. We are hosting the wedding brunch on the Sunday at our home. I made her some necklaces for the wedding party too - so after this weekend, I'll show you those.

Seems like the blog has gone from sequel posts of "collaborations" to now one about "commissions" .....I wonder what will come next????? "c....."???

No comments: