- Rain! Finally we have rain. We've probably only had about 3 or 4 days of rain since spring last year - but hopefully we will now get enough - however much that is.
- Hearing news/updates and seeing photos of our lovely new little grand daughter Evelina - a week old today :-D
- Going for a long walk with lunch in the middle - and avoiding most of the rain. We walked to Kenwood and back today - probably nearly 8 miles.
- Spending a lot of the week at home working on my computer and learning lots of new things.
- Keeping up with my walking program
- Revisiting a restaurant we hadn't been to in ages and really enjoying it.
- Seeing a covey of nearly 100 quails
- Watching the ducks on the pond
- Having a week off from making jewelry
I hope you've had a good - and maybe different - week this week.