|WWI Carrier pigeon|
- My nephew Matt. It was his 17th birthday yesterday. Seems difficult to believe - but he's still as cute as ever ;-D
- Achieving my 10,000 steps a day goal every day this week - totalling walking more than 40 miles.
- My new walking shoes!
- The fun of learning new things. I'm busy building a new website for my Health Coaching business but as many things have changed since I built my Birdland Creations site, there is quite a learning curve. I often feel I haven't much to show for a day's work, but I am getting there - and enjoying the challenge of it all.
- All this wonderful sunny weather here in California. We've had practically no rain at all since the beginning of December - only 1 day I think - and this is supposed to be our rainy season! I'm thinking it'll all catch up soon enough - but for now, I'm enjoying the 65 degree sunny afternoons and frosty mornings.
- The support of fellow artists and family when I had an unreasonable customer to deal with.
- Getting back to singing after a week off over New Year.
- Time with friends.
I hope you've had a good week too. What was the highlight for you?