Friday, January 13, 2012

Vibrance and Grace

I took some of my 'stained glass' aluminum jewelry down to Grace Cathedral this week for them to sell in their gift shop.  I was delighted that they wanted to stock it.


The jewelry is all based on the stained glass windows in the cathedral (yes, I have permission to use it).  The colors are so vibrant, which is why I chose to call the series "Vibrance and Grace".


It'll be interesting if I see any of the congregation wearing it when I go down to sing on Sunday.



I heard that they went on sale on Tuesday and two pieces sold straight away!  How encouraging is that.


Now I'm working on some new windows - and it looks like I need to get working!



1 comment:

Sue McNenly said...

How fabulous! I'll bet you're bursting with inspiration now:)

Sue