- Hospital staff that are taking care of my brother in law in England. Hope you improve quickly Robert.
- Being able to live in San Miguel for a few weeks and already bump into people we know. Then having the time to sit and chat with them over coffee or a meal.
- The joy of being in a class three times a week - like my sculpture one - and really feeling I am making progress.
- Doing art and craft with other people. At home, it's just me alone in my studio working away. I am really enjoying the interaction and being able to bounce ideas off others.
- New friends.
- Warm weather - especially grateful when I hear about bad weather elsewhere!