|Photo by PinkStock Photos!|
- The metal clay community. We visited Mexico city this week and while there, I managed to meet up with a metal clay friend - Rosa Martha! How amazing that I can be miles from home and still manage to feel part of the metal clay community. Rosa Martha and I did our certification program together a few years ago, and then met up again a couple of years ago at the PMC conference. Maybe we will meet again this year in July..... Great to see you Rosa Martha. How wonderful to have such a group of friends with a common interest all over the world.
- Mexico bus service - we took a First class bus from Mexico City back to Queretaro last night. It was wonderful! So comfortable, showed movies (albeit in Spanish), and efficient too. I think we might be using the buses again while we are here!
- My parents. Had to say goodbye to my parents yesterday as they flew back from Mexico city to England. We had such a good time with them and they were real troupers - giving everything a try! Poor dad even tried food poisoning on his last night here! An experience he could have done without. Hope you are feeling better dad. Miss you both already xx.
- My friend Sharon. Unfortunately I heard this week that my friend Sharon from Sonoma died. I got to know her while on the board of the Sonoma Newcomers. She was lovely vibrant person with so much style and joy! I will miss you Sharon - as will so many other Newcomers.
- Guacomole. I just love it! Could eat it every day!
- The opportunity to try so many new things in such a short time - from encaustics, to clay sculpture, to acupuncture (receiving not giving!!! :=D), to........