- being surrounded my like-minded people
- having tender, sincere conversations with casual friends that takes the friendship to another level
- sunshine and warmth - it got up to 79 degrees here this week
- seeing the turtles in the pond, warming themselves on the duck platform
- getting back into singing
- being asked to participate in new things
- new opportunities
- the excitement of new ideas
- meeting new people
- enjoying the yellow of the daffodils
- seeing all the blossom on the trees
- seeing the brightest blue on a male bluebird as he flies around the vineyard with his Mrs.
It's like a week of new life with the flowers/blossoms, birds, turtles and new beginnings. Has spring sprung in your heart yet?